Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

No better way celebrate Father's day than with some pictures from deep in the archives!

Beth and I maintained a dark room for quite a while. We both enjoyed taking pictures and then developing the film and printing the photographs.  The result was a lot of negatives that never got printed.  We saved all of these.  So these are never before seen pictures, some of which got passed up during the printing process.  One is from a print.  I know there are more negatives somewhere.

My beautiful wife Beth, she didn't like me to try to get artsy with her, but I like the results, 'cept Pete crept into the background.

Her mom's smile.

He was born with wheels.

  
He still does this at least once a day.

God, through my best friend and wife Beth Coleman, sure put together a great family.

Good night my sweet Beth. I miss you so much.

Pappy.
 



2 comments:

  1. Some really awesome pictures. Now I know where I got my love of photography from. I always knew where my heart and humor came from <3

    ReplyDelete