Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Beth

So yesterday we celebrated Beth's birthday.  She would have been 62 years old.  The grandkids decided we should have a party for Meme and so my daughter, in her usual creative fashion, arranged it.  She made cupcakes with rainbow icing  and everyone got a candle in theirs.  It was a good time remembering her.  She sure is missed by all.

We did things that we have done in the past that Meme loved to do; the dolphin cruise, the beach and discovering small creatures in the floating seaweed.  The grandkids even started their own aquarium with the crabs and shrimp they found.  She would of had great fun.

She made fun of me when I bought my last surfboard, an 8ft soft top. I told her it was for the grandkids to which she would repeat in a mockingly sarcastic way; "It's for the grandkids" all in fun.  But I did get to use the board for the purpose it was intended. Wish she was here to see.







Good night my sweet Beth.  I miss you so.

Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment