Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday

Monday's new chemo went pretty well.  Meme seemed to tolerate the morning and evening dose.  Heather provided supper and she enjoyed her good cooking.   She looked good in the evening and was even her perky self.

A long night, and this morning she is a very sick girl.  She has to eat before taking the chemo and was not able to eat much. A little egg and a bite of toast was about all.  I talked her into some yogurt to follow it up.  Bad coughing bouts all morning.  Some lotion on her hands and feet, and she is getting a snooze in the recliner.  I hope some more rest makes her feel better.  I hate this disease, I can't fix her.  I have a continuous conversation with God, anytime my eyes are open.

Another bad coughing bout just woke her from her nap.

We see the local oncologist today.  We hope he has something to help.

Pappy

2 comments:

  1. Oh we love you both so! I'm sorry that you two are going through this but I'm glad you're going through this together. Keep having those conversations with Gid - He is listening.

    ReplyDelete