Saturday, October 29, 2011

Almost 24 Hours!

Good Saturday Morning,


It is chilly in the ol casa. I love it. I hear Aggie football coming from the living room. Well I am almost 24 hours out from having my first chemo session. My oncologist's drug of choice is taxol. My first meds were Prevaset, Benedryl and steroids to combat side effects. A sample dose of the taxol was given with no problems. (excuse my spelling) So then the entire dose was administered. I did fine. And I am still doing fine. No Debbie, I do not glow in the dark! :O) We were to have a girl's Saturday, a tradition for Heather, Haddie and me, Meme. But Heather has put the family under lock and key after a midnight vomiting bout for LJ. Seems Dad may have brought it home last week. Heather said LJ was asking for tamales for breakfast. HAHA. I love you all and I can't even begin to explain what your love and prayers mean to us. PET scan results are in the doctor’s hands but for now, another fretful wait for us. So if you want to focus prayers on scan results we would be most grateful for the backup. We love all of you so very much. Party next October to celebrate???

1 comment:

  1. Silly AB, we're not waiting until October to celebrate! And give up fretting about the scan results - they aren't in the Dr's hands, they're in GOD'S hands! And no matter what any human says, only He knows.
    You two are always in our prayers, though getting an extra dose of 'em lately.

    ReplyDelete